Re: We are all in this together - like it or not

Oct 16, 1996 11:16 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

On Wed, 16 Oct 1996, Ann E. Bermingham wrote:
> incoming Aquarian mode of thought.  The group will become more important
> than the guy at the top and every individual will have his say.

	Ann, what a wise observation. As one moves higher - sometimes
with imposing and/and attractive title(s), self-importance makes the
person not feel humble but very important and tend to sit on the
traditional high horse and speak down to other humans who may not be that
"high" nor have any title or anything of importance.

	Internet is the great equalizer and those on high horse may find
it very difficult to understand and deal with.

	MKRamdoss