Re: We are all in this together - like it or not

Oct 16, 1996 06:00 AM
by Ann E. Bermingham

----------
> From: John Straughn <JTarn@envirolink.org>
 > And this kind of offense is caused by a revolt of the ego.  By teaching
people
> that the truth lies in appeasing the ego, you are leading them further
and
> further away from the truth.  People are becoming more and more offended
> because in these modern times, it is becoming more and more important to
be
> "recognized".

I would say that is very true.  People do want to be "recognized" for their
equal value.  The Internet is good example of this, in that individuals
that would not have the opportunity to put up web pages or dicusss their
opinons with others, now are able to do so with people all over the world.
I don't find any of this offensive, but just another indication of the
incoming Aquarian mode of thought.  The group will become more important
than the guy at the top and every individual will have his say.

Believe it or not, John, I also understand your concern about feeding egos.
 I think your approach is very spiritual, while I am looking at it from
another angle- probably annoyingly astrological.

-Ann E. Bermingham