Re: We are all in this together - like it or not

Oct 16, 1996 11:56 AM
by John Straughn

Ann E. Bermingham writes:

>----------
>> From: John Straughn <JTarn@envirolink.org>
> > And this kind of offense is caused by a revolt of the ego.  By teaching
>people
>> that the truth lies in appeasing the ego, you are leading them further
>and
>> further away from the truth.  People are becoming more and more offended
>> because in these modern times, it is becoming more and more important to
>be
>> "recognized".
>
>I would say that is very true.  People do want to be "recognized" for their
>equal value.  The Internet is good example of this, in that individuals
>that would not have the opportunity to put up web pages or dicusss their
>opinons with others, now are able to do so with people all over the world.
>I don't find any of this offensive, but just another indication of the
>incoming Aquarian mode of thought.  The group will become more important
>than the guy at the top and every individual will have his say.

I think I may have just caught you doing what we have been discussing all this
time.  "....every individual will have his say."  *smile* But I do understand,
now, looking at it in the astrological light.  Our views are so different that
it is probably senseless for us to continue arguing about it.

>Believe it or not, John, I also understand your concern about feeding egos.
> I think your approach is very spiritual, while I am looking at it from
>another angle- probably annoyingly astrological.
>
>-Ann E. Bermingham

Thank You.
---
The Triaist