Re: Sexism

Oct 09, 1996 07:31 AM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <m0vAp99-000RULC@mis01.micron.net>, kymsmith@micron.net
writes
>I know this is not the first time this issue has been brought up in
>Theosophy.  However, if something is to progress, some must have the courage
>to take the first step.  We are more than male and female - we must act and
>speak and write accordingly.

Theosophy International seeks to address this very problem.

Follow the links on my homepage below, or if you don't have a Web
browser, e-mail me via ti@nellie2.demon.co.uk for more info, though I am
sending the basic TI statement as an e-mail file by private post.

Alan
---------
Homepage: http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk, and from homepage above.