Re: Babes

Oct 09, 1996 03:26 PM
by Maurice de Montaine

On  9 Oct 96 at 9:05, Ann E. Bermingham wrote:

> Ann B.:
> >> No, heretics have antique value, especially if they are "babes".
>
> Gertrude the Churchmouse:
> >Isn't a babe female?  I don't think he qualifies.....
> >Besides, I prefer ground Chuck (smile & ducking)
>
> Although my online dictionary defines it's slang usage as a "young
> woman", one must not forget that as we respond to the equalizing
> energies of the Aquarian Age, that the term can be applied to both
> sexes.  I first heard it used in this manner when reading my soap
> opera newsgroup.  One poster referred to a couple of the actors as
> "real babes."  I found it quite refreshing.  After all, why
> shouldn't men be known and appreciated for their beauty as well as
> women known and appreciated for their brains and accomplishments.
>
> -Ann E. Bermingham

Beloved all,

     It certainly is amazing how humour can sometimes be taken so
seriously.

     To settle your minds to an ease, dear fellow Theosophists, I'm
not gay. Although, I must admit, I'm very happy (g).

Fraternally

Maurice

* Maurice de Montaine                                                     *
* E-mail: mauriced@hba.trumpet.com.au    Postal Address:   PO Box 205     *
* Ph/Fax: Nat. (03) 6224 8105                              South Hobart   *
* Internat. +61 3 6224 8105                                Tasmania       *
*                         SALUTEM PUNCTIS TRIANGULI!       Australia 7004 *
*                       MAGNA EST VERITAS ET PREVALEBIT                   *