organizational evolution

Oct 03, 1996 10:41 AM
by liesel f. deutsch

Dear Doss,

You might be painting the picture of the future, or at least of part of the
future. The one thing I think is lacking on theos-l is effective teaching.
We're all voicing our own opinions, and that is good, but those opinions
often vary from what I think is theosophy. If we're going to vary, we should
at least know what we're varying from. I think a theosophical mailing list
has to include basic theosophy, and I thinnk it would be great, if it
included pointing out where the various points of view differ one from the
other.

Liesel