Re: AC

Sep 29, 1996 08:44 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <324F0D7A.392@worldnet.att.net>, Jerry Schueler
<GSchueler@worldnet.att.net> writes
>Probably
>the singlemost thing that Crowley did that I personally find offensive
>is that he liked to hunt and advocated the killing of animals for sport.
>I find this kind of macho "sport" disgusting.

So do I, Jerry.  I am a mmber of the R.S.P.C.A. in England, which
opposes such "sports".  (I also belong to the Cat's Protection League).

Aren't I a goody two-shoes?

Alan :-)
---------
Homepage: http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk, and from homepage above.