Organizational Evolution

Sep 29, 1996 08:37 AM
by liesel f. deutsch

DEar Doss,

I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at. What kind of an evolution
do you see?

I thought that theos-l was mostly theosophists talking to each other, and
that an occasional new person popped up who needed an answer to a question.

I thought we'd evolved very favorably lately. We've had some really good
discussions, and very little hair pulling.

What is your impression?

Liesel