What's happened to VOS?

Sep 19, 1996 05:09 AM
by Ann E. Bermingham

Hi folks,
This morning I noticed that theos-roots contained many bytes and eagerly opened
the digest, thinking that the VOS discussion had returned.  To my dismay, the
digest was stuffed with warnings about credit fraud, surely a public service,
but which had already been posted to theos-l.

I really enjoyed the VOS discussion and would be sad to see it disappear.  I
can't carry it alone, because I don't have that kind of background or knowledge.
Could we come to some kind of final decision in the near future as to whether
the VOS study is closed?  That way I can unsubscribe from roots and no longer
receive duplicate posts.

-Ann E. Bermingham