Re: Hodson (Ex: Angels & Communication)

Sep 18, 1996 07:13 AM
by Drpsionic

Murray,
You bring up a pile of interesting things.
My hope is that the more we can analyze the electrical activity in the brain,
the sooner we can prove clairvoyance and disprove some of the nonsense
surrounding it.  The ultimate goal is to have instruments that can take what
the brain sees and make video recordings of it.  I have been told that such
instruments do, in fact, exist, but they are kept under tight control by
various defense agencies.
Fortunately, once a form of technology is discovered it is only a matter of
time before it gets loose and if these reports are true, it should not be
long before an independent researcher makes one available.
Then maybe we can finally get to the truth of all this.

Chuck the Heretic