Psychic abberration

Sep 02, 1996 02:51 AM
by wichm

Bee Brown wrote:
"I read a report from a European meeting of psychiatrists etc, that around
65% of the worlds population have mental disturbances in varying
degrees.Only a very small % of those are under treatment. The behaviour of
people in general seems to indicate that such may be the case. I wonder what
will be done about it, if anything!!"

Sadly, I have to concur. Never have I been in contact with so many people
who have mental difficulties, including a few suicide attempts. Is it  the
backlash of  their  flower-power background, overpopulation, TV-realism,
hectic life-rythm? Prozac is effecting wonders.

Anyone ever read "The Aberree"?

Michael