Re: WPR - Again, Again

Aug 19, 1996 04:38 PM
by Drpsionic

Ann,
Actually, it was the Milwaukee Road.  But except for John Algeo and Jay
Williams I basically avoided the theosophical stuff because I already knew
what they were going to say and spent most of my time hanging out with the
pagans.
One weird thing about the Parliament, which may explain why the ts still
makes such a big thing about it, is that the folks there tended to have a lot
more respect and love for the Theosophical Society than we members did.
 Maybe it has something to do with the old, Baptist ditty:
"To live above with the saints I love,
Oh, that will be glory.
But to live below with the saints I know,
Well, that's another story."

Chuck the Heretic