Bailey Material on WWW

Jul 29, 1996 01:09 PM
by Ann E. Bermingham

Hi folks,

While it is true that the Bailey organization does not (as yet) have an official
web page, there are links to Bailey material at this URL:

http://www2.eu.spiritweb.org/Spirit/networks-theosophy.html

I believe most of this material was put on the web by Patrick Alessandra, who is
a member of our list.  There is a particularly intriguing astrological mandala
that can be printed out, as well was other things.

- Ann E. Bermingham