[no subject]

Jul 29, 1996 09:55 AM
by Macnev Uri

Subject: Shoking statistic

Hello!

=========================
* Forwarded by Macnev Uri
* From : Kay Ziatz
=========================

For: "K. Paul Johnson" <pjohnson@leo.vsla.edu>
Subj: Shocking statistic

k> RUDOLF STEINER 1210!!
k> Can anyone offer a hint to explain this (to me anyhow) quite
k> unexpected fact?
 I think it's because that Steiner's teaching is a simplified
version of theosophy, even more simplifyed than CWL's.
It makes these books more attractive.

k> More than a dozen times as many as Bailey,
k> who I always put in the same league with him
 Why? Bailey's teaching a contrary in some points is very soph-
isticated and never attracted very much followers.
(But in  Russia  books  of  Bailey maybe are more popular than
Steiner's because almost all of them are translated.  But any-
way, I didn't met personally any followers of Bailey - i don't
know who translates these books)

If you know WWW or Email address of any Bailey societies or
foundarions - please report.

Konstantin Zaitzev  2:5020/360.4 Fidonet
Address for personal replies:
Kay_Ziatz%p4.f360.n5020.z2.fidonet.org@gate.phantom.ru