Disciples wanted!

Jul 28, 1996 09:35 AM
by mika perala

Hello!
Yesterday I send a message looking like
this:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA878756HHHHHHH9H9E7RH9ERHG etc.
If someone of you understands this extremely esoteric writing I may
consider taking that person as my first disciple.
Cost is only 5000 dollars for the first two weeks and remember, skills of
cooking and general housekeeping are required!

Mika

P.S. Loved your comment, Ann!*grins**bursts**great amount of amusement*
P.S.S. Someday I will learn all these E-mail-things