Re: TI members, an addition

Jul 28, 1996 09:47 AM
by Alan

In message <199607281319.JAA08701@ultra1.dreamscape.com>, "liesel f.
deutsch" <liesel@dreamscape.com> writes
>Dear Murray, and whoever else on TI wants in on this.
>
>At the moment, as I see it, we have 2 problems.
>
>1.We're all sort of set on making Alan the loose coordinator, and Alan
>simply doesn't want the job.

Alan is short on know-how when it comes to Web pages.  The existing URL
in my sig below is managed by a friend of TI, but enquiries are being
made to see if Minn.Net will accept another coordinator.  I could take
lessons :-) and join in with my share of the work.

>2. Alan and John Crocker (JRC) are both planning a web site for TI.

Note:  there *is* a web site for TI - see below.  John Crocker is
planning a new all singing all dancing version :-)

>So, before we go ahead with your super suggstions, Murray, I think we ought
>to settle those 2 questions.

Murrays' super suggestions, will, I hope, in the short term at any rate,
be taken up and developed (with consensus from the rest of us) by JRC,
as he has 1) started the new ball rolling, and 2) has the exerience and
expertise.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
http://WWW1.Minn.Net/~vlg/TI.html
(Note figure "one" after WWW)