Re: Copy of Purity and Theosophy

Jul 22, 1996 10:08 AM
by Ann E. Bermingham

Dr. P:
> When I first started hanging around Olcott, the place was
>characterized by a continuous game of musical beds and they could not wait to
>attach me to someone.

I knew there was life somewhere in those dusty offices and corridors.  No matter
how hard they try they just can't keep that creative energy from filtering down
to the lower level.  Even the popes had kids.

Why not just throw out this celibacy facade and acknowledge the value of a
healthy sex life?

BTW, what is your URL?

-Ann E. Bermingham