Re: VOS

Jul 21, 1996 10:33 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

On Sun, 21 Jul 1996, Bjorn Roxendal wrote:

> I think the idea of putting a lot of  Theosophical books on the net is
a very good one, preferably with the  addition of modern commentaries. I
am scanning the one Ramadoss sent me  (Man's Life in three Worlds, by
AB). I can email it to anyone, or maybe  I'll just put it in my web
directory for now. >

Bjorn:

Please send it to John E Mead, the owner of theos-xxx and he will put it
u for anyone to get it using get command. That way we will have the
materials in one place.

	...doss