Re: Consolation Prizes

Jul 20, 1996 03:25 PM
by Jerry Schueler

>Simple:  because perhaps the only part of the PTP which has much to do with
>developing Adeptship is ~Psychogenesis~.

	As usual Richard, I agree with you.  Cosmogenesis would
have us wait for hundreds of thousands of years so that Adeptship
can develop "naturally. "  If there is such a pot of gold at the end of
the theosophical rainbow, I, for one, refuse to wait.  Knowledge
and book-learning in general, is a consolation prize indeed, and
is good for the remainder of this life only.

	Jerry S.
	Member, TI