The Truth

Jul 20, 1996 10:43 AM
by John E. Mead

I found the following in my Zen calendar on Wednesday.

"There ain't no answer. There ain't gonna be any answer. There
never has been an answer. There's the answer."
(by Gertrude Stein)

Maybe we can get back to the task of becoming Human beings now.

BTW:
There is no religion higher than Truth.

There is no shit higher than Truth. (Paul J.)

All Truth lies upon a foundation of shit. (jem->rewording Paul's truth).

peace -

john e. mead

John E. Mead  jem@vnet.net
Theos-L etc. list-owner
Member of Theosophical Society in America
Member of Theosophy International
[Physics is impossible without imaginary numbers]
[Mathematics is impossible without consciousness]