Re: Usenet Search Engine

Jul 12, 1996 12:10 PM
by Shaman

> 	A very interesting feature is getting a statistics on a
> particular poster. From the poster profile one can go the messages as well.
> The dejanews is fun to use.

How do you do that? I wasn't aware of being able to get anything other
than a search. That is to say, I know that I can put in something
like

shaman@primenet.com

and get a copy of all the posts put out on that address...but I didn't
know anything about a profile or statistics.

bcs
-- --
Baltimore Chessman-Sweeney                     "I strive to be the person
                                                my dog thinks I am."
e-mail: shaman@primenet.com
        balto1@rtd.com