here I go

Jul 11, 1996 10:36 PM
by Drpsionic

Well, folks, Chuck the Great and Terrible, the Sublime Heresiarch, is off to
the TSA convention and summer school.  That means that I'm not going to be
doing many long posts or getting into any arguments on the board for a week
or so because I'm just going to have time to do a cursory overview of the
e-mail before going to bed at night and just after breakfast before making
the trek to Olcott.
That is, of course, if they don't excommunicate or kill me while I'm there,
because guess who gets to be the scapegoat for all you good folks who have
been having so much fun at the expense of our beloved and fearless leaders.
If anything interesting happens, I'll try to stay awake long enough to post
it here, but don't expect reviews of the programs, they make the tapes
available anyway.
Prayers for my safety will be gratefully received.

Chuck the Heretic