Re: Stuck in the middle

Jul 11, 1996 10:20 AM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <Pine.OSF.3.90.960711001207.13746A-
100000@library.berkeley.edu>, Maxim Osinovsky <mosinovs@library.berkeley
.edu> writes
>Alan,
>
>Does it work? Judging by your previous posts, I think TI should be a very
>loose organization, with no clear programme.
>
>Max

It works at the moment in the sense that its members have a means of
expression, and a sense of being part of something which does not have
the restrictions of formal organisation (you will notice that a number
of list subscribers add "Member, TI" or similar to their messages.)

TI does not need a programme as such - members are free to follow their
own programmes, or even to set them up.  At the moment, some of us are
trying to set up a World Wide Web page, with links to other theosophical
and spiritual sites, plus a library of books and writings.

My own hope is that once this gets under way, TI will "take off" in a
more visible manner that at present.  For now, all you need to do is ask
to be added to the membership list <GRIN>

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
Ancient Wisdom for a New Age