Re: Attractions/Attracting to the Oneness

Jul 09, 1996 06:09 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <960709045104_74024.3352_BHT37-1@CompuServe.COM>, Keith Price
<74024.3352@compuserve.com> writes
>Thanks with all my heart to your synchronistic response.  I am glad it worked
>out that you were a women and I didn't  know it, because it proves that on the
>highest level we are all equal spiritual beings with the right for mutual
>respect, honoring and love not base on our sex or sexual orientation (as stated
>in the TI) objectives.

I am happily awaiting the flood of new TI members asking to be
reigestered since the July posting of the TI objectives ...

Oh Yes!  New members apply to TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk and you will be
placed on the register with your name and e-mail address. All for free.

Alan  :-)
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
Ancient Wisdom for a New Age