from alex

Jul 03, 1996 08:36 PM
by Drpsionic

Alex asked me to post this, so I am.  But don't be too happy.  You still have
me to deal with.

Chuck the Heretic
> Date:	96-07-03 03:32:22 EDT
> Subj:	Error Condition Re: Goodbye all.
> From:	alexei@slip.net (alexis dolgorukii)

Chuck:

I sent the message below to theos-list before I sent the sing-off but
obviously  the computer sytem failed me.

Would you be so kind as to post that message for me, or forward it to the
list as a whole.

If you want to know why this is happening, ask Alan Bain to send you a copy
of the response he made to my "Private Posting"