To Patrick

Jun 20, 1997 01:53 PM
by Romero Cortez D.Ma

Hi to all!
Hi Patrick, I just had seen your homepage on Holistics. interesting.
and a very puzzling game. though i'm somewhat lazy in that challenging
matters.
I wanted to make a suggestion on something you wrote in the seccion i
think of education:
You said:

>All education must be privatized

I believe not, Patrick. If a system of education is so good as you said,
You must try to all the pepole that asks for it, use it. I know that
public school is a mess (is worse i think in Mexico, in costs of
materials speccialy) but, i think a low budget version of things can be
good and can be done, speccialy in US where so much money is. and also in
European countries, where i believe a system as that is being used, i
presume.
Well, also for saying hello to all here. Kym,Lynn, i'm glad of you being
in peace. glad the info i post was worthwile, Lynn.
bye
Estrella