Re: TI Web Page

Jun 29, 1996 07:25 PM
by Alan

In message <Pine.OSF.3.91.960629104345.16632A-100000@selway.umt.edu>,
JRC <jrcecon@selway.umt.edu> writes

>Yeah ... I'm thinkin' the same thing ... maybe a nice TI logo, Alan's
>line "Ancient Wisdom for a New Age", a single good, crisp, introductory
>paragraph, and then a table of links, maybe to:
>       1. The Three Objects

Naturally!

>       2. A succint history of Theosophy, with TI placed in context.

I would give this a lower priority than 2.  It's a very complicated
area.

>       3. A page with abstracts of, and/or links to
>           a. Various lists & resources

Including links to other small 't' resources ...

>           b. Selected uploaded original texts

VERY carefully selected, and lower down the scale.

>           c. Selected texts/essays by current members

Well, there is already my own on the existing Web page, which I can
upload again.  For me, this is the high priority area, for it will show
what TI members are doing and thinking *now* - and hopefully, why.

>       4. A Form ... so a person can join TI.

Essential!

>       5. A page with any projects TI happens to be running.

Like ... ?  I doubt my theos-roots uploads would qualify; too small an
area.

>                                               Just brainstorming, -JRC

Great, now get writing ...?  It is possible to get a great deal of text
into 5MB!

Alan :-)
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: