x = theosophy

Jun 27, 1996 11:04 PM
by Martin_Euser

Alan.>In my view, theosophy *requires* that we think for ourselves.  We must
also therefore take into account the possibility that when questioning
the thoughts of others ("founders," "core theosophy writers," etc.) we
need to even more rigorously question our own.

Alan: excellent idea. I hope that everyone takes this advice to their heart.

Martin