All Pilgrims

Jun 26, 1996 11:54 AM
by Alan

In message <2.2.32.19960625185251.006c8180@pop.slip.net>, alexis
dolgorukii <alexei@slip.net> writes

>>> That's right on! Joy Mills is an arrogant bitch!

.. and Bee responds

>>And so are you. There is no need for this sort of rudeness

I agree, there is no need for this sort of rudeness.  Please may it
cease on all of the lists.  We can be rude to each other in private
postings easily enough.  If this sort of stuff keeps going back and
forth, our own part of the universal human family could become a family
at war, we will be defeating our own purposes, and denying our ideals.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
Ancient Wisdom for a New Age