Heindel

Jun 25, 1996 03:10 PM
by Martin_Euser

>For: euser@euronet.nl (Martin_Euser)

e> Max Heindel. An important figure in one of the Rosicrucean Fellowships.
 k>When he wrote most of his books?

	In the first half of this century I think. You can find a lot
of information from him on the webpage (see below)

k> It's interesting, because his
conception closely meets theosophical, but rather Leadbeater or
Bailey than early theosophy.

	I think he borrowed freely from theosophical sources.

e> There's even a webpage with many of his writings..
 Do you know an address?

Konstantin: I cannot find the URL on my pc. It's easy to find, though,
through the Altavista search-engine. Point your browser (or your friend's
one) to:

http://www.altavista.digital.com/

search for Heindel in a world wide web search.

If, for some reason, it's not possible for you to do so, then let me know
(then I'll look it up for you).

Regards,

Martin