--

Jun 24, 1996 09:09 AM
by Macnev Uri

Hello!

=========================
* Forwarded by Macnev Uri
* From : Kay Ziatz
=========================

Subject: Re: Freedom!!!!!

>For: Bjorn Roxendal <roxendal@sunrise.alpinet.net>

b>the Holy Spirit is so tangible and real that it has an enormously uplifting
b>and inspiring effect on me to read his biography. Is he deluded? Is he a
b>victim of "glamour" etc? Read and judge for yourself.
 I didn't read particulary this, but we should always remember
about so called "mirror sphere". According to rosecruicians, it's
located between rupa & arupa manas (or between manas & buddhi - i
hesitate) and makes people think that they see high planes, since
they see only reflection of lower worlds. Maybe CWL was a victim
of that sphere.

b>I do not claim to be an occultist, and I believe that the occult
b>rules have changed during the last 100 years.
 It sounds surprising ;)

  Konstantin.

Address for personal replies:
Kay_Ziatz%p4.f360.n5020.z2.fidonet.org@gate.phantom.ru