--

Jun 24, 1996 09:08 AM
by Macnev Uri

Hello!

=========================
* Forwarded by Macnev Uri
* From : Kay Ziatz
=========================

Subject: Golem

>For: Drpsionic@aol.com

D> No, a golem, at least traditionally, was a physical thing rather than a
 Yes, i agree.  Probably it would be better to call it "Yantra-purusha"
Maybe it will be more exact term.

D> Now even that is changing with the work of a woman in
D> New Orleans, whose name I can never remember, who has created a statue that
D> acts as a focus for necrotic energy that she calls her Golem.
 AFAIK, the original Golem was made in the middle ages in Praha,
Czechoslovakia, by a jewish kabbalist, whose name I've forgotten, too.

  Konstantin

Address for personal replies:
Kay_Ziatz%p4.f360.n5020.z2.fidonet.org@gate.phantom.ru