Re: The Spirit of Theosophy

Jun 17, 1996 00:38 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 10:44 PM 6/16/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Alex,
>I have known a few ex-nazis in my life who were genuinely repentant of their
>youthful stupidity.  After all, how might we have turned out in that
>environment?  Probably dead, I know, I know.
>
>I agree with you about the commies.  The only good one is still a dead one.
>
>Chuck the Atrocious MTI, FTSA
>
>I have known some ex-Nazis who were ony repentant becuase it pays to be so.
As to genuine repentance....?????
Hitler was elected in a totally honest election with 98% of the vote. The
Germans only turned anti-Nazi when he began to lose. Oh there were Germans
who fought Hitler and almost all of them ended up unpleasantly dead.

As to Communists, well my feelings are well known. The Swede claims to have
left Communism when he experienced a "religious conversion", oh well, that's
no improvement!

alexis