Re: Of wolves and a man.

Jun 03, 1996 11:18 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 01:54 PM 6/3/96 -0400, you wrote:
>At 04:07 AM 6/3/96 -0400, you wrote:
>>
>>Bjorn: I've Mastered (by love alone) a large male wolf, surely I can Master
>>my own temper!
>
>To master ones own temper by love - I believe that to be a key to real mastery.
>
>>I sincerely hope so,  mais que sera, sera. By the way I lived in Stockhom
>>for almost two years when I was infinitely younger (the early 1950's)
>
>Wow, you must be ancient! I thought I am old and I was BORN in the early
50ies.

>Bjorn
>
>roxendal@alpinet.net
>

>Absolutely doddering, Bjorn, absolutely doddering! But luckily, I have
inherited interesting genetics for longevity, all of my family (when we
don't get murdered) live well into their ninth decade. My Mother is 90 and
going very strong! Of all my relations, HPB died at the youngest age. In
fact I am older than HPB when she died.

The interesting thing about my temper (and it's exactly like HPB's in this
regard) is it's like a summer squall...all thunder and lightning..and soon
past! I never stay mad, and I never hold grudges.

Wolves you know are evolutionarily some six million years old, and they are
extraordinarily psychic. If you display anger in their presence they either
attack (if they think they can win) or flee. In living with, and working
with, a wolf (mine weighs 95 pounds) any emotion other than joy,
playfulness, and love, must be not simply controlled, but entirely absent.
They must also know that you can master them physically and never soubt it
for a moment. My Wolf weights 95 pounds. It has been an incredible challenge
and an even more incredible experience. When one is loved by a Wolf, one
begins to know what love can actually be!

alexis