Re: Freedom!!!!!

Jun 03, 1996 11:25 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 04:46 PM 6/3/96 -0400, you wrote:

>Chuck, did you know that Ballard died 1939? How old do you think I Am? Where
>did you get your "information" about Ballard from????
>In my case I know numerous people who have belonged to his movement and
>left. They do not have any reason to protect him since they don't belong to
>his organization, and may even not like the way it is being run. But never
>have they have any complaints even remotely similar to what you are coming
>up with.
>
>Bjorn
>
>roxendal@alpinet.net
>

>Bjorn: May I suggest that you obtain some unbiased books about the various
occult movements in America? There should be enough information therein for
you to make up your own mind on this subject. Making up your own mind from
information you obtained on your own is far better than anything I could
tell you. I assure you however, that Mr. Ballard is not too well thought of,
and he did, in fact get jailed for fraud.

alexis