Re: Discussions

Jun 02, 1996 09:04 PM
by Drpsionic

Eldon,
I wasn't kidding when I wrote it.  I have been accused of a lot of things in
my life but being compared to the Unabomber was just too much.   I thought it
was a joke, at first, sort of like the clowning about between me and JRC, but
no, the man is serious.  And on top of it he claims to have a direct line to
the Masters!
I make a poor punching bag, but as I have now blasted him thoroughly and put
him on my filter list, I will probably calm down and get back to debating
with you the relative merits of our differing views.

As far as the newgroup goes, well they can get pretty wild and you know what
I can be like.

Chuck MTI, FTSA