Re: "Isis Unveiled" question

Jun 02, 1996 03:23 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

Kym

Isis Unveiled is a very fascinating book.

One of the things that one may want to keep in view is that there are
always exceptions to the rule. Sometimes these exceptions are more
difficult to understand than the rule.

You are right in that it is daunting task to read Secret Doctrine.

Many of the books by Annie Besant and C W Leadbeater are much easier to
read and understand. However, Theosophy being what it is, there are many
who think only what HP Blavatsky wrote is authentic.

It would  be best for you read them for yourself and decide for yourself.

	.....Ramadoss