Re: courtesy

Jun 02, 1996 00:53 AM
by liesel f. deutsch

        Alexis writes

one has to admire or ignore Leadbeater to have some kind of relationship
>with Leisel, I will forgo the pleasure.

AlLiesel answers

Alexis, my name is Liesel.

 It isn't at all that you don't like CWL, but rather that you get insulting.
You did the same thing recently when you talked about Dora Kunz. She happens
to be a very much loved, & highly respected elder stateslady of TS Wheaton.
And all you can do is try to rip her down. Sorry, pal, but I won't stand for
that. When you can keep a decent tongue in your head I might talk to you,
but not if you deal in half truths & insults.

Liesel