Re: To Donna, Re: Chuck & Alexis

Jun 02, 1996 00:57 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 08:38 PM 6/1/96 -0400, you wrote:

>At 08:08 PM 6/1/96 -0400, you wrote:
>>        Thank you for your kind words. I want to add one. When Alexis
>>decided to pick a fight with Martin Euser, he didn't even have enough
>>respect for Martin as a person to get his last name right. He just hit out,
>>blindly, & part of that was the misspelling of Martin's name. For shame! And
>>that calls itself a shaman!
>>
>>Liesel
>>

>roxendal@alpinet.net
>

>This is directed to the entire list.

That is an example of the constant stream of invective that proceeds from
that source. If I am constantly taking to task for ignoring her except once,
for which I immediately apologized, then where are her responsibilities to me?

I was, and still am under the impression that Martin's last name was EULER
If it isn't I was wrong. But her implication that I misspelled his name out
of malice is totally insane.

Now, when we get down to malice, and viciousness, how do we describe calling
another Human Being a "that"?

I also wasn't under any impression that I had picked a fight with Martin,
and we are having some interesting and lively discussions, with no really
sharp disagreements that I can see.

As far as to my qualifications to being a shaman, she has no basis of
comparison. When she can cure the very sick (animals too) as frequently as I
do, she can begin to judge me.

And all this because I presume to tell the truth about someone she forbids
me to do so about!

Now this is an example of the "double standard" that people on this list
exercise that I complain so bitterly about. Never, ever, not once, on this
board have I spewed streams of invective and spite, and yet Liesel is
sympathized with and I am castigated. For Shame indeed!

alexis