Re: What are the Masters Doing?

Jun 01, 1996 00:15 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 07:12 PM 5/31/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Alex,
>Well, you remember what I heard in reference to the senile one at the '86
>convention.
>By the way, have you had a chance to visit the world's best website
>http://home.earthlink.net/~boogienation/psionic.htm
>
>Chuck the Atrocious MTI, FTSA
>Heretic
>Troublemaker
>
>Chuck:

What in heaven's name does "boogienation" mean? I copied the address down
and will access it tomorrow. John brought home some kind of fancy tech
gadget and he's going to copy my hard disk onto tape tomorrow too.

I really spend almost no time "cruising the web", between writing, and
researching, and painting, and caring for my counseling patients, and
corresponding with some three hundred students around the world, and
Shamanic work, and playing with Denali, I just don't have time to "Play on
the Web" and read too. I just got a new AIDS patient and so I'll be busy
with him for a while.

Considering what an gawd-awful son of a bitch some of the people on this
board think me, I get a lot of good stuff done. I'll bet you and I between
us do far more actual good in the world than all the people who brag about
being "Chelas of the Masters" put together. Old Joseph G. MIller (The Zen
Roshi and Sufi Murshid) always told me that my primary function was to be a
spiritual catalyst, though he actually said "spiritual shit disturber", and
I am certainly following his predictions. Shame you never met him, you'd
have loved him. He was the President of the San Francisco Lodge for many
years. He was also a very good friend of Grady Mc Murphy. He called John and
I and our special friend Jay "The Unholy Trinity".

Oh, as you suggested I skimmed Jinarajadasa's "First Principles of
Theosophy" this afternoon. To quote Dorothy Parker...."Tonstant weader
fwowed up!" The racial stuff is incredibly bad!

alexis