Re: for Kay Ziatz

May 30, 1996 05:33 PM
by Bjorn Roxendal

At 09:09 PM 5/30/96 -0400, you wrote:

 I've heard of it, but I don't know what it is. Is it the
>theosophy of Mme. Roerich?  It would be interesting if you could tell us
>more about Agni Yoga. That's one point of view no on on this list
represents>yet.

There is a web page on it, and I think certainly worth looking into. Much of
their material is said to have been given directly by M, something which, of
course, each one has to determine whether to believe assisted by hiw own
attunement:

http://www.spiritweb.org/Spirit/Yoga/agni-yoga.html

Bjorn

roxendal@alpinet.net