for Kay Ziatz

May 30, 1996 04:58 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

Dear Konstantin,

I belong to TS Adyar, but I also belong to the TS in Canada, which was
expelled by Adyar. I think Adyar, at this point, is much too strict with
their requirements for adnission of Russian theosophists. The Theosophists
on the Internet are not only Adyar Theosophists. There's one man from the
independent Danish section, who follow Alice Bailey, there are people who
belong to the Pasadena Theosophical Society, and some who belong to the
United Lodge of Theosophists. Each one has a bit different emphasis, but we
find that we talk or even fight and become friends again on theos-l, and on
Theosophy International. Subscribing to either one of these doesn't cost
anything. The rules of theos-l are to be courteous, and the rules of TI are
a modernized version of the 3 objects.

I have a FAX number for the Russian TS in Moscow, or rather for their
publishing house, & I faxed them a letter not too long ago.

Maybe somebody else on theos-l can tell you more about what Adyuar thinks
about agni yoga. I've heard of it, but I don't know what it is. Is it the
theosophy of Mme. Roerich? It's very possible that Adyar doesn't accept
that. They accept Blavatsky, Besant & leadbeater, & a number of other
younger Adyar Theosophists. It would be interesting if you could tell us
more about Agni Yoga. That's one point of view no on on this list represents
yet.

Best wishes

Liesel