Re: Why drop number of subscribes

May 30, 1996 04:19 PM
by Drpsionic

Kay,
Most of us who do the one liners do so because we are friends carrying on
three or four way conversations which make private e-mail impossible because
unless we close caption everything, the rest can't join in.
As far as moderators go, don't even think it.  Alex will explode and everyone
will leave.  The alt.theosophy newsgroup is also going to be unmoderated.
 It's just something we really don't like and won't have anything to do with.

Chuck