TI first object

May 30, 1996 08:49 AM
by Alan

It has been proposed that the TI first object could be better expressed.

The suggestion as it stands at present would alter the first object to
be altered as shown:

[THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL comprises men and women who, of their own
   free choice, subscribe to the spirit of the three objects first
   formulated by the Theosophical Society, but in a more up-to-date
   form based on suggestions by members of the internet community,
   and expressed thus:]

1. To form a nucleus within the universal human family, without
   distinction of sex, sexual orientation, creed, class, or color.

[Current version]

1. To put into practice the fact that we are all parts of one universal
human family, without distinction of sex, sexual orientation, creed,
class, or color.

[Suggested revision]

TI members please comment - ALL members!

TIA,

Alan

P.S. If anyone gets 2 copies of this - my apologies.  The technology
works better than I do :-)
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
Ancient Wisdom for a New Age