Re: Munchkins

May 28, 1996 10:01 PM
by Donald Guenen

>Hi
>
>The practical application of Theosophy is what each one of us is able to
>do to help our fellow humans. Organizations can help to provide a forum
>for like minded people to meet and know and also they can publish books
>and set up lectures and classes. The real work which impacts on the
>fellow humans has to come from individuals.
>
>	.....Ramadoss
>

>On Tue, 28 May 1996, Bjorn Roxendal wrote:
>
>> Yes, is there any action in the movememt or is it mainly a gathering place
>> for more or less lifeless philosophical discussions? Is any breaking of new
>> ground taking place?
>>
>> Bjorn

Well, here is my little contribution:

Subject: An Alternative Learning Technique

On Internet site

          http://www.ncf.carleton.ca/~cv576

there is a short paper called "LEARNING WITH LIGHT" that explains a
technique anybody engaged in a learning process, as well as any teacher,
professor, educationalist, school psychologist or parent SHOULD read - and
consider applying. It is simple, easy to understand and to use and requires
very little effort, but if applied will revolutionize intelligence. DO go
and have a look.

--
Donald Guenen - cv576@freenet.carleton.ca

			May you Dwell in the Light!