Re: 3 objects

May 27, 1996 04:01 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

Alan,

Glad you agree, but Alexis may not follow your suggestion re my posting.
He's been filtering me out for months now, & I'm doing ditto. Remember when
he got my goat with his stupid attack on CWL. I think he got real nasty it
on purpose. There was no other reason to get that nasty except to make me
feel bad. I was real nasty right back.

Liesel