Re: 3 objects

May 26, 1996 09:36 AM
by Alan

In message <199605261021.GAA24054@ultra1.dreamscape.com>, "liesel f.
deutsch" <liesel@dreamscape.com> writes
>Dear Alan,
>
>If Rudy left the mailing list, I imagine it'd be kindof difficult to use his
>web page. Couldn't you just hang on to what I wrote, together with other
>suggestions, like Don's extensive ones, until we have the next revision?
>Liesel

He left TI - I have not checked the mailing list, and the TI Web page is
still there.  Alexis thinks he will come round again eventually - they
have met in person.  Rudy is, A tells me, a very nice and sincere man,
but steeped in the "older" jargon and rather indentified with it (as I
interpret what Alexis has said).

So ... yes, I will hang on to what you wrote until the time comes for
another revision - maybe in the first instance a clarification and
"expansion" of the TI first object.

Hanging on ...

Alan :-)
---------