Alan Retrograde

May 24, 1996 05:18 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <2.2.32.19960522110033.0068cf98@mail.deltanet.com>, "Eldon B.
Tucker" <eldon@theosophy.com> writes
>>Alan is too flippant, and word-miserly. Oh, yes, and experiential too.
>
>He's the diplomatic statesman awaiting his first appointment by the
>Masters as ambassador to globe d. Until then, he'll have to settle
>for being the unofficial president of the biggest active theosophical
>society in the world.

I turned the apointment down, as they wanted to overload me with new
revelations, 50% of which were of doubtful authenticity, which is to say
that the availability of non word-miserly interpretations of the source
or core material upon which the subtle and learned dissertations and
theses were based could not be supported in every instance by verifiable
citations that would be acceptable to the 85% of the list who might have
voted if they had the time to read all the way through to the end of the
proem and the seventy preambles.

Unofficial president????  Heeeeeeeee....lp!

Alan :-)
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
Ancient Wisdom for a New Age