CWL as adept

May 22, 1996 00:44 AM
by Kay Ziatz

> For: "m.k. ramadoss" <ramadoss@eden.com>

     Hello!

> j> But CWL believed himself to be an "adept."
>  Even people who critisize CWL, say that he was adept,
m> Can someone refer me to any written material where CWL claims he
m> was an "Adept"?
a> But in his writings the furthest he went was "Chela".
  We should define at first what "adept" means.
If it means a man who ended his evolution "as a man" and liberated
from sansara, then he wasn't. But if it simply means a man who can
visit the higher planes and to teach others to do it, then he was :)
    W/best regards, Kay Ziatz (aka Konstantin Zaitzev) 2:5020/360.4
Fidonet

--- SmartMop for Windows
 * Origin: Nonsense (2:5020/360.4)