Newsgateway for alt.theosophy

May 24, 1996 05:45 AM
by Martin_Euser

Hi,

Digital's Altavista let me down.., but..
I found a reliable gateway to alt.theosophy.
Rene Mueller has programmed a newsgateway to about all newsgroups
that exist.
Point your browser to:

http://www.spiritweb.org/cgi/newsgateway.cgi?alt.theosophy

and you will get access to our new newsgroup. You can read, post and reply,
but posting or replying to a message requires that  your mailprogram
is set up to deal with internet shortcuts. I have to find out for my old
Eudora :)
Does anyone know how to do that?. Is a recent version of Eudora required
for that and how do I get that version?

BTW, those in Australia or New Zealand might get quicker access if they
replace www.spiritweb.org by the mirrorsite in Australia
(URL is something with  spirit.adfa.oz.au I think)
Those in Europe might try www.eu.spiritweb.org (though I get quick access
to the States due to a good arrangement by my provider)

Finally, there seems to be an alt.consciousness.theosophy newsgroup
as well. I will visit it through Rene's gateway and see what's going on there.

Martin